Great news! The Museums from Paris gave full access to over 150,000 artworks for the world to use for free. We want to take this opportunity and make something amazing together.
Have you ever dreamed of being part of an art revolution? Together, we can change the way art is created and consumed. We’re organizing an open call to bring these masterpieces into augmented reality.
And we at Artivive want you to be part of it.
12 winners will be selected and get a chance to:
1. Register at artivive.com
2. Choose one or several artworks that you want to animate from this website. Don’t forget to make sure it has a CCØ license (images in the public domain).
3. No duplicates. After you decide for an artwork, upload it along with any test video to our platform bridge.artivive.com. If the work is already taken, the work will be marked as a duplicate. If that happens please pick another one.
4. Create your animation. For inspiration, check out some tutorials here.
5. Upload your digital masterpiece to bridge.artivive.com.
6. Submit here, in order to let us know which work you have chosen and officially become part of the competition!